130718 MNet 20’s Choice Awards
©on;L // Do not edit.
Oh god I’m boring.
- I really really really really love Infinite. (If you all didn’t know that already.)
- I work in a golf store and I don’t know anything about golf.
- I eat rice for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- I’m into really morbid things, gore, horror, all that creepy stuff.
- Unless we’re really good friends and I feel comfortable with you, I’m very shy and quiet and I don’t speak well.
- I live in Tim Hortons
- I like sour candy.
- I don’t get much sleep.
- I really love pandas
- I get bubbletea at least 2-3 times a week.
Apink / Son Na Eun / Sure / October 2013
"Hello. We’re in the middle of doing our world tour right now, but we went to Hong Kong for the MAMAs. To be honest, just yesterday we came back to Korea for a bit from the United States. Right when we came, we went straight to preparing for this performance [for MAMA]; and now we’re in Hong Kong, and I’m/we’re really sleepy/tired. And oh! Right, it is also our first time coming to the MAMA’s! It’s the first time they’ve ever invited us since almost four years after we debuted! They’ve never called us to come, so we put a lot of heart and preparation for our performance to show everyone today. So we hope you can give us a lot of love."
How can INFINITE possibly stay so humble all the time? Despite being so incredibly exhausted from their intense World Tour schedule, they come back to perform at MAMA because it’s their first time to be called to come. That determination and gratitude they have towards opportunities they’re given is astounding.